Across the industry, insulation is critical to reduce emissions and noise levels, control energy costs and enhance process performance, among many other benefits that promote a healthy and strong workplace. Systems that require insulation include any process that carries or stores liquid, gas, air or product in which the temperature of the ambient air affects the temperature of the substance being transferred or stored. The first step to protecting your products and materials begins with how (and how well) your building is insulated.
F&H Insulation Sales and Service, Inc has a long history of supplying, distributing and installing mechanical insulation in commercial applications.
- Refineries & Utility Companies
- F&H provides personnel flexibility to quicken job turn-arounds and effectively manage any outages you may be experiencing.
- Medical Centers
- In order to protect your workplace, we are equipped and highly-trained to isolate and secure sensitive areas
- F&H is equipped to complete projects within a limited time frame so that your work can carry on under a
- Ethanol Plants
- From dryer systems to full-scale plants, F&H had extensive experience working safely around dangerous and/or volatile materials.
- Manufacturing Facilities
- To minimize your downtime, we operate 24-hours a day and will readily contract for emergency asbestos removal during renovation.
Engineered insulation systems by F&H Insulation Sales and Service, Inc extend to all types of projects and equipment ranging from ventilation systems, fire wrapping, plumbing and mechanical systems, to refrigeration and food grade piping.
As one of the region’s oldest and most experienced specialty contractors, our insulation work in the commercial industry is renowned. We are one of the few single-source contractors in the region to provide insulation, lagging fabrication and scaffolding services, and we’re also equipped to offer many other services for your build, repair, or team training–check those out right here.
F&H’s highly experienced and talented Project Managers oversee every facet of each project – quality control, labor, schedule, and cost.
SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDE:
- Insulation & Lagging for Piping and Ductwork Systems
- Removable Insulation Systems
- Tank Insulation Systems
- Equipment Insulation Systems
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Projects Completed on Schedule and Within Budget
- Superior Project Management
- Coordination with Other Trades
- Trained Crews
- Labor and Material Controls
- Excellent Communication
- Constructability Review if Requested
- Quick Resolution of Issues
- 100% Commitment to Safety & Professionalism
Our mission is to maximize customer satisfaction by providing the highest levels of safety, quality, and productivity, while still maintaining personal and professional integrity. We approach all of our clients and jobsites with the same expectations we place on ourselves–to provide industry leading employee fulfillment and company profit.